Thank you for your interest in becoming an Official Event/Program of the Nebraska 150 Celebration!
Nebraska was granted statehood on March 1, 1867, and will commemorate its Sesquicentennial (150th anniversary) beginning January 1, 2017, with a yearlong celebration involving a variety of programs and projects across the state. At the end of the celebration we hope to have connected with every Nebraskan and made them even more proud of our great state.
Please complete the following application to be considered for Official Event/Program status for the Nebraska 150 Celebration. Successful applications will, among other attributes:
• Bridge Nebraskans across different communities, perspectives and cultures;
• Build a connection with every citizen to the Nebraska 150 celebration and the state;
• Instill in every Nebraskan a greater sense of pride in our state;
• Encourage connection to Nebraska’s history and heritage;
• Celebrate Nebraska’s cultural and ethnic diversity;
• Foster a spirit of community involvement and enrichment;
• And create an engaging educational opportunity.
Official events/programs may be publicized via the Nebraska 150 Celebration’s website, social media sites and in other marketing materials. Events/programs may also be granted use of the official Nebraska 150 Celebration logo to use for promotional purposes. *Certain restrictions apply.
Thank you for your interest in being part of this historic occasion. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Executive Director Regan Anson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Please allow three-four weeks for review. If additional time is needed you will be notified. Approval or denial of any application will be made at the discretion of the Executive Director of Celebrating Nebraska Statehood in consultation with the Nebraska Sesquicentennial Commission.[ninja_forms id=5]